The Upper Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Upper Room

Where Grace Abounds

HomeUpper RoomSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Judges 3

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
clark thompson
Parishiner
Parishiner

Male Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2014-01-03

Judges 3  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Judges 3    Judges 3  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2018 3:36 am

Judges 3:27
KJV 27 And it came to pass, when he was come, that he blew a trumpet in the mountain of Ephraim, and the children of Israel went down with him from the mount, and he before them.
Bishops 27 And when he was come, he blewe a trumpet in mount Ephraim: And the childre of Israel went downe with him from the hill, and he went before them

These are my thoughts.
We need to be willing to go together for the Lord and not be in this walk alone.
Back to top Go down
clark thompson
Parishiner
Parishiner

Judges 3  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Judges 3    Judges 3  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2018 3:58 am

Judges 3:28
KJV 28 And he said unto them, Follow after me: for the LORD hath delivered your enemies the Moabites into your hand. And they went down after him, and took the fords of Jordan toward Moab, and suffered not a man to pass over.
Bishops 28 And he sayde vnto them, folowe me: for the Lorde hath deliuered your enemies the Moabites into your hande. And they descended after him, and toke the passages of Iordane toward Moab, and suffered not a man to passe ouer

These are my thoughts.
We should follow the Lord because He delivers us from the bondage of sin.
Back to top Go down
clark thompson
Parishiner
Parishiner

Judges 3  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Judges 3    Judges 3  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2018 3:56 am

Judges 3:29
KJV 29 And they slew of Moab at that time about ten thousand men, all lusty, and all men of valor; and there escaped not a man.
Bishops 29 And they slue of the Moabites the same time vpon a ten thousande men, which were all fatte, & men of warre, and there scaped not a man

These are my thoughts.
Sometimes life brings destruction but thru Jesus we can have peace.
Back to top Go down
clark thompson
Parishiner
Parishiner

Judges 3  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Judges 3    Judges 3  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2018 3:37 pm

Judges 3:31
KJV 31 And after him was Shamgar the son of Anath, which slew of the Philistines six hundred men with an ox goad: and he also delivered Israel.
Bishops 31 After him was Samgar the sonne of Anath, whiche slue of the Philistines sixe hundred men with an oxe goade, and deliuered Israel also

These are my thoughts.
This was a mighty act of the Lord that He worked thru this man’s obedience, God will do mighty things thru us if we obey Him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Judges 3  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Judges 3    Judges 3  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Judges 3
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2